Tuesday 30 January 2007

About Me, and Royal (Biblical) Ancestry

My flatmate and I reside in Christchurch, NZ, and are more like family than friends. For many years we didn't have to work and did genealogy research, taking my genealogy all the way back to Adam and Eve. Yes, that's right; and just because we've all descended from Adam and Eve doesn't mean that we're all from the same Tree-branch. There are varied branches which break off into a whole different family line. Mine, in general, basically is identified with Joseph of Arimathea who gave Christ his TOMB. He was also the uncle of Mary, the Mother of Christ. And strangely enough, both my parents descend from this same Joseph. After his imprisonment, Joseph took many believers with him to Glastonbury England where many legends of the Holy Grail began. The research was fascinating since his daughter Anna married into the Royal House of Britain (of my ancestors); and too, because I come from the poorest family in Arkansas.Nevertheless God watches over the stranger, the fatherless, and the poor; as He's watched over me; and I'll be forever grateful. I have many interest, however I do value real people who love TRUTH AND COURAGE. Hope you enjoy reading my blog poetry thoughts; and have a happy New Year.
Regards,~Milly Hunter.
"He who loves practice without theory, is like the sailor who boards ship without a rudder and compass. He will never know where he may cast ." ~ Leonardo da Vinci
ME SINGING******* "Love is all we need (best with Internet Explorer)"

No comments: